1) When you are a romantic person, you walk EVERYWHERE. Romantic people don't use cars, or planes or trains or modern transportation. A horse would probably work. Do poets drive cars? No. In The Lucky One Zac's character walks from Colorado to Louisiana because he is deep and beautiful and it is much more scenic to sleep under trees and not in a motel. Don't worry about foods or anything. If you have to use a car it needs to be either a beat-up old Ford truck or a classic convertible.
|Oh the stare|
2) Every Nicholas Spark film takes place in the same Louisiana town where the trees are weepy and it is either sunset or sunrise at all times. And I'm pretty sure they filmed The Lucky One, Dear John and The Last Song at the same house that used to be a plantation.
3) Small streams can become dangerous rivers at even the slightest bit of rain. One minute the stream is peaceful and small and a great place for people to get it on in a boat and then the next it becomes the most dangerous river in the history of the land.
4) Rain represents...things. Sometimes it represents passion, sometimes anger. Rain either happens right before someone dies or right before people are about to get it on.
5) If someone doesn't die, it's not a party. Now once in a while he kills the bad guy who is actually good but then sometimes he kills the dad or someone's parent and then when he was really being a bitch who kills the person who finally finds happiness with Diane Lane who is ridiculously hot.
6) Everyone appears to not wear makeup and not really brush their hair but still look amazing. Except Miley Cyrus she just looked messy. And everyone can pull off hats.
6) The Notebook is really the only film that figured it out. I think it has something to do with the fact that Ryan Gosling is just ridic. It is corny and sad but at the same time can you not tell me you will sit down and watch that shit every time it's on ABC Family.