Wednesday, February 22, 2012

I'm not sure what Alexa Chung Does, But She Has Awesome Style


So I know Alexa Chung did have a talk show on MTV but it was canceled because she isn't a pregnant teenager. And then I guess she was a DJ and then Madewell was like design some clothes for us. And she was like "Yah! Okay governor! Cheerio!" Apparently now she is the contributing editor at British Vogue and is the host of 24 Hour Catwalk. But from what I see her main job is to attend parties and look awesome. Her style is 1/4 7 year old girl, 2/3 British tea party, 22% preppy, 4% Oliver Twist, 1% Downton Abbey and the rest is just friggin' awesome. Note it helps if you are 6 feet tall and weigh 100 pounds. Here are some of my favorite Alexa Chung looks:

This may be my favorite. Love the trench with the ruffled blouse and ballet flats.


This is so Edie Sedgewick meets Alexa Chung.


Effortlessly cool



Yah shorts!


Rockin the satchel look and the ballet flats. Perfection.

Stripes and trench. Yes!!



No comments:

Post a Comment