Sunday, September 22, 2013

16 of the Best Emmy Dresses Ever






The Emmy pre-show has already started and the dresses are flowing in (what happened Aubrey Plaza?) but I just wanted to take a few moments to look at some of the dresses of Emmys past (and by past I mean the late 1990s). So I am already behind but I just wanted to mention these gorgeous dresses (the one at the top was Julie Bowen last year looking fabulous.)

Don't pay attention to the women surrounding Felicity Huffman. I am just obsessed with this hot pink number. 




I don't really care for Lea Michele but girl knows how to pick out and wear a dress in all her Glee glory. 

This is one of my favorites ever. Calista Flockhart just went for a totally different vibe with this skirt and blouse pairing. Refinery 29's Ali Hoffman reminded me how awesome this look was. 

Amy always nails it for The Emmy's. If only they could finally give her one. 

Ok another Calista number. Now she got criticized a lot for this one because she was so darn skinny but the dress is just so gorgeous. 

One of my favorite dresses ever period. I just wish Ginnifer Goodwin was happier about it. 


I mostly just love this dress because it reminds me of cotton candy. 



Another gorgeous Ginnifer Goodwin number. But still no smile. 

This was the year Helen Hunt won like every award ever. It's just classic and chic and i love it. 

Oh the Brad and Jen years. This was when Jen cut her hair which was huge. Love this dress and her little purse. 

Clasic, simple and totally Katie. 

Only Keri Russell could pull this off. Is she going to the Lillith Fair or the Emmys? But I still love it. 

Another great Lea moment. 


One of the rare times Jen didn't wear black. I love it. It is boho his meets Behind the Candlelabra. 



This skirt corset thing is so weird but I love it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment