Sunday, September 22, 2013

My Favorite Emmy Looks of the Night!!


It was one of the worst Emmys I have ever seen. I feel like Neil Patrick Harris may actually be sick of hosting things. His heart just wasn't it. I cringed when they did the choreographed dance number. I mean as much as I've always wanted to see American Horror Story made into a kicky dance number, I just wasn't feeling it. 

But the fashion was pretty. I mean there was some bad too (oh Lena Dunham. Why?) but there were some real stand outs. 



Is it me or does she look way younger than she did on West Wing? She looks amazing! Great color!

Oh white is the new orange is the new black for Taylor Schilling. 



This is one of the best dresses of the night. For sure, the most unique. She is wearing the Spanish designer Delpozo. 

Classic and gorgeous Elizabeth Moss. 

This is so weird but I kinda love it!

Allison Williams in Ralph Lauren. 

Confused by the hair, love the dress.



Linda Cardelinni





Perfection. Julie Bowen does it again. 

Chicest crop top ever. 

Va-va-va-voom
Love yellow on Anna Farris. 



Julianne Hough is just going for it. 

Gorge.

1 comment:

  1. The top picture is by far my favorite! I think the red carpet part is my favorite part of awards shows; it is so much fun to see all the beautiful dresses!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete