Thursday, December 29, 2011

My Rebecca Minkoff Bag is my new boyfriend


My best Christmas gift this year was this amazing Rebecca Minkoff purse. It's neon green and shiny. Those are two of my favorite things. Plus, it's a purse! Purses are my favorite.


I may have to get this one too. Because when you are from Princeton things just aren't as good if you don't have them in both pink and green.


She has some other cute ones as well.



I think Rebecca Minkoff is brilliant. Her designs are great as is her business model and it has paid off tremendously. Earlier this year, Rebecca’s company nabbed the number six spot for revenue in the Women Presidents’ Organization rankings with $17.5 million earned in 2010. It should be noted that the company is self-funded and has only been around for six years. Minkoff was smart to get in on the recent trend of new American designers like Tory Burch and Phillip Lim building their businesses around the concept of offering high style at not-so-high prices. Saks Fifth Avenue and Nordstrom have both recently devoted more floor space to the category. In 2010 she reintroduced her clothing line, debuted shoes for the first time and launched a men’s accessories line called Ben Minkoff. Last season she also, at the request of Saks Fifth Avenue, introduced a Collection line of higher-end pieces, priced from $595 to $2,000.  And this week she debuted her full collection at New York Fashion Week. “The best part about NYFW is seeing all of my vision and my team and the hard work come to fruition on the runway. It’s a beautiful moment and I couldn’t feel any prouder when the lights go up and the show starts,” she told FabSugar. Plus I love that her best seller is called the morning after purse. It like validates the walk of shame. 




Anyway every celebrity and her sister also loves these purses and her clothing. Let's take a look:
Reese Witherspoon

Shanae Grimes

Lauren Conrad

Jessica Szohr






No comments:

Post a Comment