Sunday, October 21, 2012

Another Ode To Olivia Palermo's Style









I just can't get over Olivia Palermo's style. It just keeps getting more and more awesome. She just looks flawless all the time, even though she says she only dresses for herself, she says.

"I get up every morning and I get dressed and I like getting dressed. I like walking out of the house feeling fully pulled together," she tells the October issue of InStyle . "It doesn't matter if there's someone standing outside my apartment or not. I couldn't care less. I like getting dressed for me and not them."

I also give Olivia credit for really making something of herself. She has taken a Lauren Conrad-like approach to life and isn't using her celebrity status to get her another reality show. In addition to launching a jewelry line she also runs a successful fashion blog and is supposed to launch a fashion line at some point. I, for one, would definitely buy some of her stuff as I think she has impeccable style. It is classic pieces mixed with trendy. 

Let's take a look at more of her fabulous outfits.
When you hear the words plaid blazer, you do not think cool. You probably think Revenge of the Nerds but look how awesome she looks. 






If you think about it, this outfit doesn't make sense. But she pulls it off!

Leopard!



A smile would help but whatevs



She has inspired me to go out and get some leather pants. 

I also look like this when I walk my dog. 

Effortless and chic



No comments:

Post a Comment