Saturday, April 7, 2012

Am I seriously supposed to wear floral pants?

I feel like no one is acknowledging the fact that fashion right now is such a replay of the 1980s it is ridiculous. We are wearing neon accessories, colored jeans and floral pants. I'm on board with the first two but the floral pants thing is a bit much. I'm actually not sure if they are flattering on everything. Those ones that Beyonce are wearing are just two giant petals pointing to her vagina. I just don't think I'm ready to rock the floral/vagina pants look.
Vagina pants

Jenna Dewan

Katie Holmes

Minka Kelly

Amanda Seyfried

Zoe Saldana

1 comment:

  1. This post was very well written, and it also comprises a lot of useful facts. I enjoyed your differentiated way of composing the post. Thanks, you have made it very simple for me to realise.

    mens tank top

    ReplyDelete