Tuesday, January 1, 2013

5 Celebs with the Best Street Style of 2012 (and they will probably have it in 2013 too)

So it would have been awesome if I could have put this up yesterday but I was busy living my life. Anyway, I spend way too much time studying celebrity fashion specifically their street style. I think it is really the time when you can see who actually has a fashion sense and who doesn't. So here are my best street style ladies for 2012, but I think they will keep it up for 2013.

Emma Stone


We know Emma can rock it on the red carpet but her classic preppy look in her everyday life is equally awesome.   Plus, having Andrew Garfield on your arm doesn't hurt.



Emma is queen of the coats




I don't even mind the bow tie



Jessica Alba



Since she has pretty much stopped making movies of any kind she now has time to just focus on dressing well. And I think we can all agree that no one embraced (and pulled off) the colored jeans look quite like Jessica. She literally wore every color of the rainbow without being annoying.



So much color


On anyone else these would be pretty hideous 








Side ponytail!

80's chic!


Gwyneth Paltrow



Gwyneth has always been an excellent dresser. She is just so friggin' cool while at the same time being original.














Reese Witherspoon


Another one of my favorite dressers and then bonus points to rockin' some amazing pregnancy style.





Cameron Diaz




Okay so she does wear gym clothes most of the time but her simple California girl style is always appealing.











No comments:

Post a Comment