Sunday, January 6, 2013

I really feel like 2013 would just be better if I had a Celine bag


 I mean I know one of my resolutions was to care less about material things but this isn't materialistic. I just think this inanimate object would make me so much happier in life.

I don't know what it is but there are certain bags I just get obsessed with and can't stop thinking about. I remember when I was 11 I had this little purple plastic backpack from The Gap that I was just obsessed with. I don't think it could actually carry anything but I loved it.


And then there was the Kate Spade phase in high school then came Coach and then of course the Longchamp during the college years.




Then the Louis Vuitton baguette and of course my neon Rebecca Minkoff. So obsessed.



And then there was the Goyard phase. It is just unfortunate that this is a rather expensive bag to be obsessed with, but I'm not giving up.

I like the big one but I really love the nano. It is definitely a goal bag.

Rashida Jones with classic black

Rihanna rocks the black as well

Nicky Hilton

Miley with yellow

Cameron Diaz

Emma Roberts

It's a dog in a Celine bag! What!!!!!!!!
I think I may have to get the blue

I mean, Gwynnie has it

No comments:

Post a Comment