Sunday, February 17, 2013

My favorite looks from New York Fashion Week!




In case you hadn't heard, this week was New York Fashion Week. It is a time for top designers to determine the new fashion trends and for celebrities who aren't that busy to get some press (well, except for Jessica Chastain. I don't know when that woman sleeps.) But it is a great time to see some really beautiful outfits. Here were some of my faves:


First of all, it is hard to admit but Miley Cyrus looked super chic in all of her outfits this New York Fashion Week which is really hard me to say. I don't really care for the new haircut but she pulled it off.






Coco Rocha

 My favorite model who I once almost bumped into and she said "No worries, you're fine." So pretty much we are good friends.

In stunning Zac Posen

Ashlee Simpson







Chloe Moritz


Shenae Grimes



                                                                    Jessica Chastain





Olivia Palermo

She has perfected the look of old lady chic!

Elizabeth Olsen



                                                                     Allison Williams


Annasophia Robb


Hilary Swank


Love, love, love this dress!



No comments:

Post a Comment