Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Classy Cameron. Very classy.


I usually really like Cameron Diaz but I am not so into this spread for Elle UK. I mean yes her legs look nice and thin but could she have made a slightly different position to show this? Oh and now I am discovering she did this weird leg thing multiple times.



Here is what she told the magazine:

  • On her attitude toward life: "Life is long. Why would you ever live in the past when you can live in the present, and allow the future to be bright and happy and exciting?"
  • On her breakup with Justin Timberlake: "There's no reason. I think people's mentality is, 'It didn't work out!' But like, what didn't work out? What's supposed to happen? I think a lot of people are married to people that they're not romantic with any more. I just didn't ever marry anybody that I then had to get divorced from. We break up. We move on."
  • On her diet: "I have never, ever watched what I eat in my life, but I do now. I'm off the fried foods. I'm very thoughtful about what I eat. If you're gonna do heavy lifting, and you want to stay small, you have to watch what you eat. You have to give your body the right nutrients and really think about what's best for it."
Well at least she admitted she watches what she eats unlike all those other actresses. There is great quote from a movie probably only 5 people have seen called Conversations with Other Women staring the marvelous Helena Bonham Carter and the pretty marvelous Aaron Eckhart. Anyway in it she says one of the smartest lines which is something along the lines of the women who claim they don't watch what they eat and pretty much eat anything are the ones that work the hardest at it. Totally agree. When not eating candy and icing I will admit that I work pretty to semi-hard on my diet. See I am strong enough to admit that. 
Cameron in Bad Teacher with Jason Segal and Justin Timberlake
Anyway, Cameron's movie Bad Teacher, co-starring Jason Timberlake and Jason Segal looks pretty darn funny. Jason Segal is one of my comedy boyfriends. 


No comments:

Post a Comment