Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Je t'aime Chanel


Oh Chanel. Never did two C's crossing eachother look so good. I still have to watch that film starring Audrey Tatou about her early life. Who doesn't love a girl who decided to stray from the pack and be a rebel by wearing baggy pants with striped shirts? If pants and a striped shirt make you cool then consider me Miles Davis. How I do aspire to own so much of you someday! I would love to own anything from the iconic store but to start I would first want:

The Chanel quilted bag. I would take it any color but I first would love black followed by some fun colors (like Rachel Bilson's). Today actually I passed by the Chanel store on Madison and there was a classic black one except it had like a florescent scarf running through it and it was a-mah-zing!

Chanel ballet flats. I mean these are like two of my favorite things combined! I love ballet and I love Chanel. I mean don't you kinda think about ballerinas when you think of Chanel? Probably because a lot of the outfits have a French ballet-like feel. I also love flats because I never trained myself to walk in heels well. 

There are probably a whole bunch of other things I will want but these seem to be the most attainable. I got thinking on the whole Chanel subject because pictures were released from the Chanel Collection Croisiere Show 2011-12 in Cap d'Antibes, France. This party just looks ridiculously amazing and Rachel Bilson, Blake Lively and Clemence Poesy looked gorgeous in their respective Chanel looks. Apparently Chanel really likes booty shorts right now.









 Chanel Collection Croisiere Show 2011-12 in Cap d'Antibes, France on Monday  Chanel Collection Croisiere Show 2011-12 in Cap d'Antibes, France on Monday

No comments:

Post a Comment