Monday, May 2, 2011

More Met Gala Pics!!

Ashley Olsen in Christian Dior. I mean get what she is going for but I just don't think puffy sleeves have been a good idea since like Christopher Columbus.

There were a few more I couldn't quite fit in the first post that just had to be mentioned. Most of these were more questionable choices in my humble opinion.
SJP stunning in Alexander McQueen.
Renee in Carolina Herrera. Always.

Leighton Meester in Louis Vuitton. Not my favorite but this is a huge improvement from the flowered pantsuit she sported two years ago.

Amy Poehler got fancy in Alexander McQueen. I am not sure how I feel about the hair.

Oh Miranda Kerr. This is just a mess. Trying to dress like a ballerina is always a bad idea.

Always in Oscar de la Renta.

Seriously Frieda? Office couture. This is a whole new level of terrible.

Only at the Met Gala Beyonce.Do you think she can walk in this?

I like this from the side but this patterned Proenza Schouler is a little  too much for me.

Ugh, Rashida Jones this is so boring. Like did you seriously think a headband would make it interesting? It didn't.

It wouldn't be a party without Mary-Kate in a moomoo. 

Oh Christina Hendricks. I just don't understand why you chose this Carolina Hererra? You are so pretty.

Sofia Vergera can't look bad but this is pretty boring. Is that a table cloth? Are you at a cocktail party in Boca?

On someone else I would not have minded this Marchesa but I just think it is too much on Fergie.




No comments:

Post a Comment